Thursday, October 8, 2009

Keeping Busy

The following is a list of PS3 games I own. The [*] next to the name means I got it for Christmas in 2008, whether as a gift or purchased myself with gift cards.

As you can see, I got a lot of "long adventure" type games that season, most of which I've never even opened. This is good, since The Beatles: Rock Band has destroyed my gaming budget. At least I have a handful of 5-star games to fall back on!

Batman: Arkham Asylum
Status: Beat it on Medium, going thru Challenge Missions.

The Beatles: Rock Band
Status: Beat it on Easy Guitar, going thru Expert Drums now.

BioShock [*]
Status: Beat it on Med. Saw "Good" ending. Nearly 100% complete (all audio diaries, etc.).

Dead Space [*]
Status: Beat it on Medium. About 40% of trophies. Will play again this winter. Needs the dead of winter atmosphere to capture the mood.

Far Cry 2 [*]
Status: Never put the disc in the PS3.

Fracture
Status: Never put the disc in the PS3.

Ghostbusters
Status: Beat it on Easy. Hey -- I wanted to enjoy the story first. I've started it on Medium but I'm not too far in.

Grand Theft Auto IV [*]
Status: 35% complete.

Heavenly Sword [*]
Status: About 50% complete. Stuck on defending a guy on a bridge.

inFAMOUS
Status: Beat it twice. Saw "good" and "evil" endings. Still going for 100% completion.

LittleBigPlanet
Status: Near the end of the normal levels, but no where near 100% complete.

Lord of the Rings: Conquest
Status: Played it twice. Might pick it up again this fall/winter.

Metal Gear Solid 4 [*]
Status: Never put the disc in the PS3.

Resistance: Fall Of Man [*]
Status: Beat it once. Not sure how complete I am.

Resistance 2 [*]
Status: Started playing it... kind of forgot about it.

SOCOM: US Navy Seals Confrontation
Status: Never put the disc in the PS3. Bought this for the headset, which I've never used.

Soul Calibur IV
Status: Spent countless hours unlocking all kinds of crap. Not anywhere near having it all. Beat ARCADE mode with about 2/3 of the characters. Got all unlockable characters. Bought Yoda.

Street Fighter IV
Status: Played it twice. I'm not a fan. Good thing it was $30.

Tomb Raider: Underworld [*]
Status: Never put the disc in the PS3.

Virtua Fighter 5
Status: Played it once. It sucks. Good thing it was $5.

Watchmen: The End Is Nigh
Status: Played the hell out of the demo. Played the actual game twice. Didn't get far, but liked it. Probably play it again soon.

2 comments:

  1. What releases are you looking forward to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Releases I'm looking forward to at first glance are Dante's Inferno, Bayonetta and God of War 1-3 (1 & 2 redone on Blu-ray). Heavy Rain, Castlevania and that Aliens title are all on the radar, at least insofar as keeping tabs and hoping it lives up to expectations. I'm sure Heavy Rain will.

    I'm also really keeping an eye on Bioshock 2, though this need for a MP mode garbage is disappointing.

    ReplyDelete